Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application to hire a
If you have found a Live-in Caregiver from Abroad, or a nanny already here in Canada and still under the Live-in Caregiver program on your own and want to ensure the LMIA paperwork is handled correctly and in a timely manner, we can help!
Our fully licensed Paralegal assists you to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment.
We also ensure that the terms of the employment stated on the application are in line with Provincial Labour Standards.
Benefits for you as the employer:
- Full assistance with LMIA application incl. all documentation by our Fully Licensed Paralegal.
- We manage all posting of Advertisements with JobBank and additional sources.
- Possibility to assist your caregiver with her/his work permit application (additional fee)
- 19 years of experience in the Live-in Caregiver industry
- BIGGEST BENEFIT: Time saving and piece of mind
- Optional Safety Audit